Sanraku Japanese restaurants are hiring for sushi chef, kitchen prep, server positions.
We are looking for dedicated individuals with a passion for food, customer satisfaction, and learning.
Experience in a kitchen/restaurant is a plus, but we are willing to train the right person.
The ideal candidate must posses ambitious work ethic and a good attitude.
- Standing/working for 6-12 hours
- lifting (in some instances up to 50+ lbs), extreme sudden temperature changes
- Altruistic decision making skills in daily situations that benefit the team and customers.
kitchen opportunities include but are not limited to:
- Learning from highly trained professional chefs/sushi chefs
- Learning to work all stations in the kitchen. From prep, to plating, grill, saute, and tempura.
- veg prep, some sub-primal butchery, and opportunities to advance in to fish butchery.
Sanraku Japanese restaurants is a growing company looking for dedicated team members.
Please be sure to indicate which position you are interested in applying for when contacting us.
We look forward to hearing from you.